The "Meet and Greet"
This is what Family Doctors sometimes call the first appointment with a new patient. It's a chance for patient and doctor to check each other out in order to determine if there's a sound basis for an ongoing relationship.
I designed this website at least in part for you
to be able to check me
out. Hiring a sports service requires careful consideration, especially if you're doing it for the first time or you've been burned before.
A few suggestions:
- Click on and take the "Betting Check-Up" just down and to the left. This will give you an idea about my approach to sports betting in general.
- Review some of my "expired picks". These are all actual picks that appear exactly as clients saw them. See if you agree with the rationale behind the bet - paying less attention to whether it won or lost.
- Better yet, if we are in the midst of an actual pick plan, track my newly expired picks just after game-times. I make my picks public online by moving them from the Member's Area to the Expired Picks page within seconds after the game in question has started. The write-ups might even give you some insight into a halftime bet or with some of my teasers and parlays you may get a later game included as a "freebie".
- Use my "BANKROLL" feature which is just below the Betting Check-Up link. It tracks the value of a hypothetical August 2006 $10,000 starting bankroll based on betting my recommended picks.
- Finally, if you haven't already, get my book and new mini E-book. 20 years of experience for less than $30 and $10 respectively.